Cette offre d'emploi est pourvue
Assistant to Senior Relationship Manager Latin America based in Geneva (100%)
- Provide administrative and operational support to a Senior Relationship Manager in his day-today tasks;
- Attend to incoming calls and ensure that prompt action is always taken;
- Handle account openings for new clients as well as account changes for existing clients;
- Liaise with other departments (compliance, legal, tax) and others to assist the team in managing client accounts properly;
- Ensure efficient and prompt handling of orders, trades, transactions, payments, fiduciary investments, treasury, requests for information etc.;
- Maintain and update records of client instructions, client details and preferences by ensuring compliance with internal and external regulations (AML, FINMA, FATCA etc.);
- Management of debit and credit cards for clients;
- Prepare client visits and business trips reports;
- Other administrative tasks and ad-hoc requests, correspondence.
- At least 5 years of experience in a client facing role within the banking industry;
- A banking apprenticeship or further education in Banking and Finance;
- Broad knowledge of banking (various regulations, taxation, FATCA, CRS, Compliance);
- Strong client and problem-solving skills with a good ability to prioritize multiple tasks and requests simultaneously;
- Team player attitude with a high level of flexibility and initiative;
- Service oriented, autonomous and responsible;
- Rigorous and capable to comply with strict deadlines;
- Structured and well organized, willing to go the extra mile when needed;
- Taking ownership and responsibility for small projects;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Fluency in Spanish, English and French (oral and written), German a great asset;
- Strong IT skills, in particular Excel, PowerPoint.
Be part of a human-sized international banking group with an entrepreneurial spirit. Your skills will be serving our clients with whom we maintain a trustworthy and privileged relationship.
If you are a Swiss citizen or a holder of a valid work permit, we are looking forward to receiving your full job application (CV, work certificates, diplomas) via LinkedIn at email@example.com.
Bordier & Cie SCmA – Banquiers Privés
Rue Rath 16
1211 Genève 3