This job offer has been filled.
We apologize, the requested job is no longer available.
The Junior Portfolio Manager will be responsible for supporting the Investment team with their day to day management of the DPM mandates, including the pre and post trade monitoring to ensure mandates or funds’ adherence with their respective guidelines or in-house policies.
This person is also expected to provide administrative support to the Investment team which include generation of research reports and preparation of meeting materials.
The Junior Portfolio Manager reports to the Senior Portfolio Manager.
Key Features of the Position
- To provide high level of support to the Investment team including but not limited to:-
- Monitoring of portfolio performance and rebalance portfolios as needed
- Research reports generation
- Prepare trade reports and generate monthly investment performance reports
- Maintain a list of recommended securities
- Participate in fund manager meetings
- Preparation of pitch decks and/or investment proposals to clients/prospects
- Taking minutes for investment committee meeting
- New security evaluation
- Prepare funding for order placement
- Coordinating the trade execution with trader
- Back up sole trader’s duties whenever he is away from the office
- Must at all times comply with the Bank’s internal policies and practices; as well as all relevant industry rules and regulations
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- CACS certified
- Possess Degree in Business,
- Economics or equivalent
- CFA qualification is an advantage
- Ideally with 5 years of relevant work experience
- Sound knowledge of global financial markets, industry landscape and current affairs
- Sound commercial judgement, impartiality, intellectual and analytical thought process
- Familiar with regulatory expectations and requirements
- Experience in trade execution is a plus
- Able to work effectively under tight time constraints
- Possess strong excel, Bloomberg skills
- Strong team player
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Meticulous, detailed oriented, organised with good initiative and independent working attitude
- Flexible and adaptable
- Willing to go beyond the job description