Cette offre d'emploi a été pourvue.
Le poste demandé n’est plus disponible.
Cette offre d'emploi est pourvue
Bordier & Cie recherche pour son siège à Genève, un(e) collaborateur(trice) back-office Cash confirmé(e).
- Perform credit analysis on issuers part of the universe and conduct relative value analysis across the capital structure and vs peers;
- Research and monitor news flow related to issuers in coverage;
- Generation and monitoring of investment ideas;
- Monitoring of the Fixed Income recommendations universe;
- Publishing our weekly Fixed Income recommendations list;
- Frequent presentations of investment ideas to various audiences (private bankers, clients, etc.);
- Participation in the promoting efforts across different channels (written publications, etc.).
- Master’s degree, CFA a plus;
- 3-5 years of experience as a Credit analyst, preferably on the Buy-side;
- Strong analytical and communication skills, able to clearly convey ideas and recommendations;
- Skilled in Excel and Bloomberg;
- Programming knowledge would be advantageous (VBA, Python);
- Displaying creativity and independence of thought;
- Fluent in French and English.
Be part of a human-sized international banking group with an entrepreneurial spirit. Your skills will be serving our clients with whom we maintain a trustworthy and privileged relationship.